Returns & Refunds
- Original condition
- How to return?
- Changed your mind? Your right to cancel
- Faulty Items
Return Policy - Style Cheat
At Style Cheat, we understand that sometimes a product may not meet your expectations and you want your money back. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item(s) to us, in their original unworn condition with tags intact within 28 days of receipt. We aim to refund you within 15 days of receiving the returned item. UK Returns are subject to a £2.99 reprocessing fee that will be deducted from the refund total. EU Returns are subject to a £9.99 reprocessing fee that will be deducted from the refund total. Please obtain and keep your 'proof of posting' receipt until your refund or exchange has been issued.
Hygiene and customer safety is so important to us so certain items cant be returned to us, these include:
- Pierced jewellery, masks or masks accessories.
- Returns of underwear and swimwear where the hygiene layer has been removed or any labels or tags have been broken
- Any items that have had their security tags removed.
For hygiene purposes, we are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, washed, are not in original condition, or have their “REMOVE ME AND I WILL BE YOURS FOREVER” security tags removed. Every aspect of the garment must be free from signs of wear and odour.
How To Return
Returning from UK
Using the returns portal is super simple, just log in with your order number and you’ll be given the option to return for a refund or exchange with ease. If you have multiple orders to return, please log each order separately for a return and package them up separately with their own returns label on the outside of the parcel. Please log all items needing a refund, into the returns portal. Any items that are included in the package but not logged for a refund on the portal, will not be processed.
UK Returns are subject to a £2.99 fee which will be deducted from the refund total.
To begin your Return or Exchange follow these steps:
- Open the Returns Portal HERE
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order (starts with # or if you are returning an exchange order it starts with SW-)
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Select if you would like to Return or Exchange
- Download the QR code for use in any Post office or Royal Mail drop off point
- Drop it off at your nearest Royal Mail post office and We’ll drop you an email to let you know when we’ve received your returned parcel
Returning from Europe
Using the returns portal is super simple, just log in with your order number and you’ll be given the option to return for a refund with ease. If you have multiple orders to return, please log each order separately for a return and package them up separately with their own returns label on the outside of the parcel. Please log all items needing a refund, into the returns portal. Any items that are included in the package but not logged for a refund on the portal, will not be processed.
EU Returns are subject to a £9.99 fee which will be deducted from the refund total.
To begin your return follow these steps:
- Open the Returns Portal HERE
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order (starts with # )
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Download the return label and customs forms.
- Drop it off at your nearest UPS drop off point shown on the map. We’ll drop you an email to let you know when we’ve received your returned parcel. If there is not a local drop off point nearby, please get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning from Rest of the world
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know you are returning your order and we can let you know our returns address (UK Based). Returns will be at your own cost and are dependent on your country and the chosen carrier.
Please note that when returning an item, your original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Changed your mind? Your right to cancel.
We understand that you may change your mind about something you have bought online.
You have the right to cancel within 28 days from when you receive your order if you simply change your mind. We can offer a refund (excluding cost of delivery) and request that you return the item(s) unused and with the security tags intact to us. Please ensure all return packages are sent via our returns portal as we cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit sent outside of our returns system. Please allow up to 28 days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed and refunded, we will email you when your refund has been processed.
Where items are returned to us outside of this time period we reserve the right to return the item to you.
We accept exchanges through our returns portal for customers based in mainland UK. The item you are requesting an exchange for must be at the same value or lower. You will be refunded the difference if the new item is a lower value. Exchanges are free.
We're really sorry if you've received a faulty item. Customers are entitled to a full refund (including original delivery cost) up to 30 days after receiving the goods if they turn out to be faulty. Please bear in mind that any faulty items caused by the customer, whether it being pulls from wear, incorrect washing and damage from ironing are not returnable and we will not be held responsible. All items are inspected on return and those with 'wear and tear' rather than a fault may not be refunded.
If you have received a faulty item please contact us as soon as possible via email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get this sorted for you. Please provide your Order Number (begins #) as well as much information as you can regarding the fault, including images where possible to enable us to advise you quickly and correctly the best method for resolution.
Returning a Gift
Please contact us via help @ stylecheat.com making sure you provide us with the Order Number beginning # so that we can confirm the purchase details.
The amount paid for the item will be sent as a physical gift card to the delivery address as indicated on the original order.
If you would prefer that the sender’s account is credited for the gift please indicate this in your e-mail and along with your returned item(s).
We are not obliged to give you a refund until we receive the products back from you or we receive evidence from you that you have sent them back to us and they have been received. We strongly recommend you send the products using our returns portal . If you are not able to use our returns portal, please contact us via email beforehand email@example.com and we can let you know the appropriate returns method.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within approximately two days of being processed. Depending on your bank, it may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please note that we are unable to issue refunds to expired bank cards - in this instance, we will issue the amount paid to you as online credit or gift card.
- Gift cards.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of personalised items, pierced jewellery, masks or masks accessories for hygiene reasons.
- Returns of underwear and swimwear are only valid if the hygiene slip is intact.
- Items that have had their security tags removed.
- Products purchased at any of our “pop-up” events.