We are seeking a talented E-Commerce Assistant who has fantastic knowledge and a good understanding of the E-commerce management platforms such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay. You will also have an interest in pay per click advertising on platforms such as Google and Facebook.
You will have a minimum of 1+ year’ experience, be a self-motivated individual who loves the digital retail world, with a strong eye for detail and commercial awareness.
Style Cheat are a fresh new womenswear brand loved by celebs and bloggers. They are stocked on ASOS and Silkfred. Style Cheat are a fun, fast-paced fashion retailer who are breaking barriers within the online fashion world.
If you are after a challenge and enjoy the world of E-Commerce, then this role is perfect for you!
Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Assistant includes:
- Update stock and inventory across all platforms
- Updating website banners, building landing pages and create promotions
- Working closely with internal teams such as Creative, Brand and Product to ensure website is up to date
- Monitoring Google and Facebook adverts
- Working with the Tech team to ensure appropriate user interface and experience optimisations are made
- Keeping up to date and constantly provide ideas to optimise user journey
- Reporting on sales performance on a weekly basis
- Supporting the team with any ad-hoc requirements
Skills and experience required for this E-Commerce Assistant:
- 1+ year’ experience within website maintenance and reporting from a similar background
- Experience with content, product & inventory management
- Experience with SEO & knowledge of non-technical SEO best practices
- Skills and knowledge of Shopify, Amazon & eBay platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Experience with using the Google Analytics for project management and reporting
- Numerical and intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge with CSS Media queries
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & growing environment
Please email us via the contact box below with your CV