Buyers Admin Assistant
We are looking for a Buying Admin Assistant that is ready to take the next step in their career to join our dynamic and fast pace Buying team.
Reporting directly into the Buyer, you will assist and provide support across Knitwear, Outerwear, Accessories and Shoes.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and updating the critical path for the department and feeding back to the Buyer in weekly critical path meetings.
- Accurate Sku creating and order raising for own brand and wholesale partners.
- Support the Buyer in all Admin tasks and meeting preparations.
- Ensuring samples are ready for weekly fit sessions and updating the Buyer with seal deadlines and other critical paths deadlines.
- Daily interactions with suppliers helping to build & maintain supplier relationships at BAA level
- Sample management by supporting organisation of samples for E-com / Campaign / Content shoots
- Preparing shoot lists to ensure all product is shot and liaising with E-com team to ensure product can go live in a timely manner
- Preparing weekly comp shops to help support development as well as keeping an eye on competitors.
- General admin.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
- Experience at BAA level within a fashion retailer preferable but not essential.
- Managing your time effectively, prioritising and managing your workload identifying potential problems and offering solutions
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail related to product, process, and systems
- Being an essential support to the Buying function and working collaboratively as well as independently
- Flexible to the needs of the team and the business whilst juggling day to day tasks.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A natural planner who is very organised
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & growing environment
- Experience in Microsoft and Shopify preferable but not essential.
Please email us via the contact box below with your CV