LET'S MASK TOGETHER
We have repurposed our factories to produce much needed non-medical, reusable, washable fabric coverings.
Made in cute iconic prints from fabric on hand means that these masks are sustainable, as well as helping to stop the spread of COVID-19.
All coverings are made in a breathable fabric such as cotton or viscose, are double layer and come with a small pocket where you can put a filter.
Instead of a filter you can put a piece of napkin in the small pocket, which will serve as a filter if you wish. This allows you to make your mask even more sheltered.
The best part... For every fabric covering bought, we will DONATE a medical grade mask to front line workers.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
-Wash your hands before putting on your covering and after removing it.
-It’s still best practice to not touch your face when wearing this or other covering. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
Most importantly - Stay home and stay safe! 💗
Please note all coverings are non refundable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
HOW DO I USE THE KN95 MASK?
- Open the mask to make the nose clip at the top, and pull the ear straps with both your hands.
- Hold the mask against your chin to completely cover your nose and mouth.
- Pull the ear straps behind your ears and adjust them to make you feel comfortable.
- Use both your hands to adjust the shape of the nose clip. Place your fingers in the middle of the nose clip and press it inwards while moving your fingertips along both sides of the nose clip, until it is pressed to fit the bridge of your nose.
- Cover the mask with your hand and exhale vigorously. If you feel the air escaping from the nose clip, it is required to tighten the nose clip; if the air escapes from the edge of the mask, readjust the headband to ensure tightness.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS?
- It is recommended to store in a dry ventilated environment below a humidity of 80%.
- This product is not applicable to special industries such as anoxic environment, under water operation, fire control & industrial dust protection.
- Do not wear a mask if unventilated, hard in breathing or during sleep.
- People with abnormal heart and lung functions, please consult your doctor before wearing.
ARE YOUR MASKS CE CERTIFIED?
Yes both the KN95 Mask and 3 Ply Medical Masks are CE certified.
HOW CAN STYLE CHEAT MAKE MEDICAL SUPPLIES?
To give you a bit of background about Style Cheat, we were formed on the back of our family business which is a manufacturer supplying to the high street. Our family have factories in Romania, China, Vietnam and Morocco.
We have repurposed our factories to make PPE such as medical scrubs and gowns which are made in our factory in Romania. We use medical grade fabrics to the EU standards, which have been made freely available for this purpose. The manufacturer applies the EU mark to confirm the garment has been made to the correct standard.
Being in the industry means we have affiliations with many factories and our medical masks are produced in a factory who specialise in medical equipment for the healthcare industry and are CE and FDA approved.
We will be launching a range of reusable washable non medical masks that are made in our factories in Romania and China in the next coming weeks.
ARE THE MASKS REUSEABLE?
Government advice is changing daily and we would recommend that the user researches the latest advice.
WILL THE MASKS STOP ME GETTING COVID-19?
Face masks are used to help stop the spread of COVID-19. It is not guarenteed that if you wear a mask you will not catch COVID-19.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FACE MASKS FROM?
Please check the Government website (www.gov.uk) in regards to best practice on wearing face masks.
ARE YOU A FRONT LINE WORKER?
We will be donating masks weekly for those on the front line that need it most. If you are a front line worker or know someone who is, whether it be a care worker, delivery driver or a small business, please email email@example.com letting us know the organisation and how many masks you require and we'll get back to you asap if we can help to donate masks. #letsmasktogether